I am delighted to launch my 2021 Christmas card competition for 3-11 year olds in the South West Hertfordshire.
Entrants must live in the South West Hertfordshire constituency (to check, please enter your postcode here: https://members.parliament.uk/FindYourMP ).
You can submit entries by scanning and emailing them to email@example.com or posting them to my Parliamentary address. All entries must arrive at our office by Friday 22nd October.
If you are emailing the designs, please use subject line 'Christmas Card Competition - *child's name*', e.g. 'Christmas Card Competition - John Smith'
My postal address is:
Gagan Mohindra MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
Instructions for entries:
- Please make a design that celebrates South West Hertfordshire at Christmas!
- Draw and colour your designs on an A4 piece of paper
- The design must be scanned to send to the printers, so no glitter, googly eyes or 3D effects
- Make sure the colours are as bright as possible so they show up better on the final card design
- Please write the name of the entrant, their school/village and age on the back of the entry or in the email (I need to know who made the amazing design!)
The winner of the competition will have their design printed on the front cover of my 2021 Christmas card which will be sent to the Prime Minister, MPs and members of the South West Hertfordshire constituency. Four runners-up will also have their designs printed on the back cover.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org